Our LMS Integrations
The Sakai Meeting Tool gives instructors and students full access to the capabilities of BigBlueButton from within Sakai.
- Control meetings – create/edit/update/delete meetings from Sakai.
- Recording – Record meetings for later viewing
- Wait for moderator – Do not allow meeting to be joined unless a moderator is present
- Allowed – Join meeting multiple times in different tabs
- Preupload Presentation – Preupload a presentation file to the meeting (Supported formats: .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .png, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg)
- Group Sessions – Allow users to join group-only sessions in the meeting
- Meeting access – define meeting access by selecting all users, groups, roles or individual users in site.
- Tool access – define who can do what on the Sakai tool.
- Scheduling – optionally, define meeting start dates and/or end dates and add it to site Calendar.
- Notification – optionally, send an email notification to meeting participants.
For installation instructions for see the Sakai BigBlueButton Tool Install.
BigBlueButton and the BigBlueButton logo are trademarks of BigBlueButton Inc.
Looking to deliver effective online classes that engage remote students? We can help.