The Sakai Meeting Tool gives instructors and students full access to the capabilities of BigBlueButton from within Sakai.
- Control meetings – create/edit/update/delete meetings from Sakai.
- Recording – Record meetings for later viewing
- Wait for moderator – Do not allow meeting to be joined unless a moderator is present Multiple Sessions
- Allowed – Join meeting multiple times in different tabs
- Preupload Presentation – Preupload a presentation file to the meeting (Supported formats: .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .png, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg)
- Group Sessions – Allow users to join group-only sessions in the meeting
- Meeting access – define meeting access by selecting all users, groups, roles or individual users in site.
- Tool access – define who can do what on the Sakai tool.
- Scheduling – optionally, define meeting start dates and/or end dates and add it to site Calendar.
- Notification – optionally, send an email notification to meeting participants.