BigBlueButton Integration With Moodle
When you install the BigBlueButtonBN plugin it comes pre-configured to use your “test-install” server. You are free to use it for testing as long as you like.
If you have your own BigBlueButton server, you can enter the credentials (see screen shot below) returned from entering the following command on your BigBlueButton server.
Of course, you can also contact us for hosting options as well.
The BigBlueButtonBN plugin provides your instructors and students full access to BigBlueButton’s capabilities from within your Moodle interface. It enables you to:
- Create activity links in a course for online classes (no need for students to login twice)
- Limit students from entering an online class before a teacher joins
- Create custom welcome messages
- Schedule classes in the Moodle calendar
- Launch BigBlueButton in its own window
- View (and manage) recordings
The screen shot below shows a class ready for joining (the student can click the ‘Join Session’ button) and a past recording ready for viewing.
Looking to deliver effective online classes that engage remote students? We can help.