Updated BigBlueButtonBN integration now supports Moodle 2.3
We’ve updated our BigBlueButtonBN and RecordingsBN Moodle plugins to support Moodle 2.3.
Using this integration with Moodle 2.x, you can:
- Create multiple activity links to on-line sessions within a course
- Restrict students from joining a session until a teacher (moderator) joins the session
- Launch BigBlueButton in a separate window
- Create a custom welcome message that appears at the top of the chat window when joining the session
- Specify join open/close dates for the session that appears in the Moodle’s calendar
- Record a session (requires BigBlueButton 0.8-beta or later)
- Access and mange recordings (requires installation of recordingsbn)
The following YouTube video to demonstrate how to install and use this BigBlueButtonBN and RecordingsBN to setup an on-line class within Moodle and later access (and publish/unpublish) the reocrdings.
For more information, see our announcement in the Moodle forums.